Urban China#33 创意中国 | 城市中国 is out! The special ‘Creative China: Counter-Mapping the Creative Industries’ issue was guest-edited by Mónica Carriço, Bert de Muynck and Ned Rossiter; and designed by Hendrik-Jan Grievink.
. . .
Urban China #33 | LINKS updated
- Urban China #33 Creative China issue | MovingCities website
- Urban China Magazine | #33 website
- Urban China, Crisis, and the Bootlegging of a Magazine Archinect | June 2009
- UC#33 | Ordering information OrgNets.net | January 2009 | ISSN code: 1009-7163 CN
- UC#33 out on the news stands > | movingcities | January 2009
- Urban China #33 | Project Intro | movingcities | Nov 2008
- How Foreign Architects became International Architects: A Case Study of China’s Creative Construction Agenda
orgnets.net – by Bert de Muynck | 2008
- OrgNets | organized networks – mobile research labs, Beijing
orgnets.net & movingcities | 2007 + 2008
- Transdisciplinary Research on Creative Industries in Beijing
movingcities projects bei-ci | 2007